This service is equivalent to a doctor’s ‘second opinion’ – it will give your work a health-check and advise, via a written report, of the necessary next steps to bring the book to fruition.
Many people find an assessment particularly useful in the early stages of the book’s development, or at the first draft stage. We also offer assessment services for magazine articles and theses.
“The Write Factor provided me with a professionally-presented Assessment which insightfully revealed truths that guided me to an improved manuscript. The Assessment offers excellent value for money, coupled with a friendly service that kept me informed of progress. I have already recommended The Write Factor to other writers.”
- Is this piece suitable for publication?
- If not, why not?
- Does the piece have clarity of focus and argument?
- How could it be improved?
- Does it need editing or proofreading?
- What are the publishing options?
- Manuscript presentation and design implications
- Any revisions necessary
- Beginnings and endings
- Structure and narrative
- Styles issues
- Plot queries
- Next steps